Before you dismiss this next gadget as garbage, think again. The 13-gallon Touchless Trashcan is a 100% hands-free trashcan (or as the like to put it â€œlidded waste disposal systemâ€ ;-)). Joking aside, if youâ€™re concerned about germs, or like the convenience or are just a gadget freak that wants powered-everything, then you need/want this trashcan. Placing your hand 6â€ away from the infrared sensor near the lid activates the lid and it pops open. In case you need to, you can also manually open and close the lid via a couple of buttons. BTW, iTouchless, the company that makes this, has a whole line of products centered around the hands-free concept.
- Touchless trashcan creates a germ free, odor free, automated environment
- Uses patented, invisible, and harmless infrared technology
- Lid opens instantly when hand or trash is within six inches of its sensor
- Designed to open flawlessly more than 100,000 times on 4 â€œDâ€ batteries
- Measures 10.5 x 27.25 x 14.5 inches (WxHxD); 12 pounds
By the way, we also featured the EZ Faucet: Hands-free Water Faucet earlier this year. It turns any standard faucet into a touchless one!
(Please note prices are subject to change and the listed price is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of posting)