Another product that falls into the category of “Why didn’t they come out with this sooner?” This steam iron by Oliso has an ‘auto-lift’ system. If your hand isn’t on the handle, the iron automatically deploys some legs so that the hot iron plate isn’t in contact with the clothes or ironing board. Touch the handle, and the legs retract. Like many other irons today, it also has an automatic shut off, and also features horitzontal steaming for those suits or shirts that need a few wrinkles removed.
- Patented Auto-Lift System – automatically lifts and lowers iron at touch of a hand for the ultimate in safety – helps prevent scorching, tipping, accidental burns and wrist strain. Iron faster too!
- Automatic Shut-Off feature – automatically turns iron off if left unused for 8 minutes in vertical or horizontal positions (30 seconds if tipped)
- 3-Way Extreme Steam settings: continuous steam plus powerful Vertical and Horizontal Burst of Steam. Even acts like a handheld steam when there is no time to take out the ironing board.
- Easy-fill, extra-large water tank saves time and prevents spills (refill cup included)
- Loaded with premium features including detailer that snuggles up to buttons and delivers crisp pockets and cuffs; a pivoting power cord; anti-drip system; self-cleaning; electronically controlled soleplate for consistent temperature control; and more.
- 1440 Watts
(Please note prices are subject to change and the listed price is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of posting)