Yet another accessory trying to cash in on the iPod/mp3 player craze, the iPillow is a simple enough idea: put some speakers in a pillow with a cable hookup for your iPod. So now you’ve got a boom box that you can lie on. Actually, the cylindrical design makes it a pretty good place to rest your neck. The iPillow is rated to work with iPods, iPod Shuffles, iPod Nanos, and Creative Zen. I imagine that as long as your mp3 player has a standard portable headphone jack, it’ll probably be compatible.
- The iPillow portable MP3 speakers work with any MP3 player.
- Use with CreativeÂ® Zen, iPodÂ®, iPodÂ® Shuffleâ„¢, even iPodÂ® nano.
- A zippered mesh MP3 holder keeps your MP3 player secure but available.
- 3″ speakers deliver rich stereo sound.
- Large rotary volume control for easy adjustments.
- Uses an AC adapter (included) or six D batteries (not included).
(Please note prices are subject to change and the listed price is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of posting)
that is LOVELY
i will buy one of them
PD. i don’t know how to writte very well in english
where can i purchase one of those long ipillows? when i try to buy one i can only find ihomes which are small my friend has a long ipillow and i want one
brookstone seems to be out of stock everytime i check
Comments are closed.