Just when you thought it was safe to go back into Wii gaming, the PC Magazine editors have named the top 10 Wii-related accidents to date and the winners are:
- Crack in television
- Hole in window
- Wiimote-shaped dent in wall
- Shattered 4-inch PDA screen
- Severed blad from ceiling fan
- Broken chair from Zelda fishing
- Hole in mother-in-law’s china cabinet
- Four stitches in index finger
- Black eye on girlfriend
- Bruise on infant son’s head
I can’t wait until one of the detective shows like Monk incorporates a Wii-related accident into a murder.
For documentation on all Wii-related accidents, check out Wii Have A Problem.com.