This was too good of a story not to post, especially for the jealousy that it will generate among … well, everyone! Mom, Patti Deni, gave her teenage son a huge gift in his new bedroom of their newly built home, and we do mean huge – a 98″ video projection screen TV. But wait,… Continue reading The Most spoiled teenager in the world?!
Only 99% of American teenage boys (12-17) play video games? What happened to the other 1% is what I’d like to know! As for girls, 94% of them play vid games. If you’d like the whole boring report, Pew Research has it on their site.