Sharper Image design has come up with the ‘high tech’ way to get rid of mice. No chemicals, poisons or mechanical traps. Instead, this device uses ultrasonic waves that annoy rodents enough to stay away. Just plug it into a wall socket and that’s pretty much it. You can set it so that it only affects rodents such as mice, rats, squirrels and even bats, but not common pets such as cats, dogs and birds. An interesting side note: this product can not be sold in a handful of states; I wonder why…
- Plug-in electronic device emits safe ultrasonic waves that drive away mice, rats, squirrels and other rodents â€” silently!
- Clean and odorless â€” no noxious poisons, messy traps or dangerous chemicals.
- Ultrasonic waves are inaudible to humans. Unit can be set so it won’t bother non-rodent pets such as dogs, cats and birds.
- Two built-in speakers emit constant or ever-changing frequencies that rodents cannot get used to â€” so they leave!
- 95dB of ultrasound is blasted in opposite directions across a broad 27-44KHz range
- This compact device measures 5 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ and weighs 7 oz.
- Plugs into any standard outlet with an included AC adapter.
(Please note prices are subject to change and the listed price is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of posting)
Ok, so while Sharper Image retools, take a look at this similar product from Mansfield available now via Amazon.com.