Our fellow gadget bloggers over at the MethodShop gave us this idea for today’s Gizmo of the Day as they featured it recently themselves. It’s the perfect office stress reduction accessory – an aquarium. But wait, it gets better. It doesn’t require any care, feeding or cleaning. Just one requirement – a USB port. Yep, plug this inexpensive gizmo into a free USB port on your computer to have an instant aquarium complete with swimming fish. Oh yeah, add water first. By the way, this would go great next to your USB Christmas Tree.
In case you don’t have a USB conn, a handful of batteries will also power this gizmo.
- USB-powered desktop aquarium
- Works with any computer or gaming console with a USB port
- Swimming fish with hinged tails and life-like motion
- Blue LED can be used to light-up the aquarium or for night operation
- Separate On/off switches for the LED nightlight and water current
- Can also run on batteries (4 AA, not included)
- Comes with: aquarium tank, USB cable, 2 fish
- Just add water, connect to USB and enjoy!
- Dimensions: 3.75″ wide x 3.5″ high x 2.5″ deep
(Please note prices are subject to change and the listed price is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of posting)