So your computer doesn’t already have a bluetooth card built into it, but your PDA or cell phone does, and you want them to talk?
No problem. You most likely have USB ports and that’s where the very neat and tidy Kensington USB Bluetooth Adapter comes in. This plugs into your USB port and voila! Bluetooth support!
- Connects up to seven BluetoothÂ® devices without cables
- Easily adds secure, encrypted Bluetooth wireless capabilities
- Connects to the Internet using a Bluetooth cell phone
- Links PDAs and cell phones to sync addresses and calendars
- Shares files with Bluetooth-enabled computers
- Compatible with Windows or MacintoshÂ® with a USB port
Windows XP or later. Macintosh OS X 10.2.8 or later. Available USB 2.0 or 1.1 port.
(Please note prices are subject to change and the listed price is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of posting)