Gizmo lovers rejoice!
There is finally a hi-tech gizmo from Q’s laboratory that can be had by the measly (albeit smart) masses who are not fortunate enough to carry a license to kill. Not even the likes of Auric Goldfinger would imagine that this inconspicuous Zippo look-alike actually contains a digital camera capable of holding over 300 images.
The JB1 uses ST Micro technology to capture highly-detailed images with incredibly small file sizes. After all, you can’t imagine James Bond stopping in the middle of a mission to insert another memory card, can you? Sneaking a pic indoors is kept stealthy thanks to LiteSync technology that allows you to take clear images in fluorescent lighting without using a flash.
When your mission requires an especially deft touch, use the JB1’s surveillance mode to automatically capture images at preset intervals up to 90 minutes apart, spanning up to nineteen days! Of course, you can also capture video clips with sound, so you can record that elusive piece of evidence wherever you may find it.
This little gizmo can also come in handy when you need to take a quick mental note, thanks to its voice recording function. This tiny little gem will record up to 12 minutes of crystal clear audio, so you don’t forget any important pieces of information. A nice touch for a secret agent, or an everyday businessman who aspires to be one…
- Quick Shot: Flip the top, click the button and close the case. No switching ON required
- High Resolution Digital Still Camera: Internal memory holds up to 150 pictures @ 640 x 480, up to 310 pictures @ 320 x 240
- Surveillance Mode: Record images at preset time intervals; perfect for covert observation for up to 19 days
- Amazing ST Micro technology allows for high quality image capture with incredibly small file sizes.
- Video Clip Recording with Sound: Make undercover recordings of up to 30 seconds duration
- Data Storage and Transfer: Move important data between computers utilizing your JB1 camera as a portable hard disc drive (8MB total storage)
- Zippo-Style metal case
- Movie recording with sound – at 30fps up to 30 secs.
- James Bond 19 day surveillance mode
- 12 Minutes sound recording
- LiteSync for discreet and perfect pictures with fluorescent lighting
- USB Plug-n-Play for easy use
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Uses 1 “AAA” battery (included)
- Dimensions: 2.25″ x 1.5″ x .5″
(Please note prices are subject to change and the listed price is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of posting)