Are you a grown up kid from 80s that has still hung onto his slew of cassettes? Still stick them in your car to play from time to time? You’ve mostly replaced them with CDs, but you’ve still got a few hanging on. Maybe even some of your favorite mix tapes? 😉 Well, before cassette decks are outlawed for good, get those tapes transferred over to your computer in MP3 format with the Ion USB Cassette Deck.
It’s as simple as it sounds – stick your audio cassettes into the player and rip them to MP3. The Ion USB Cassette Deck comes with Audacity and EZ Tape Converter software packages to make the process easy. It detects Metal and CrO2 tapes, is compatible with PCs and Macs and if that wasn’t enough, it can dub your tapes!
- Quickly transfer music on your tapes to MP3 format on your computer
- Dual dubbing cassette deck
- LED Audio Level Indicators
- “A” Deck for cassette playback only. “B” Deck can play and record.
- Copy from one cassette to another at regular or high-speed
- Metal and CrO2 tape selector
- PC and Mac compatible
- Audacity (Mac and PC) and EZ Tape Converter (PC) recording software included
- Plug and Play USB compatibility with both Windows (XP, 2000, Vista) and Mac OS X
- Packaged with all necessary cables to interconnect with both a computer and stereo playback system
(Please note prices are subject to change and the listed price is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of posting)