Happy New Year to you, our readers, your friends and family. Here’s hoping that 2010 is a better year for us all.
In the meantime, while we wait another 12 months to see how things will shake out, we dare to give you our humble predictions for what’s in store gadget and technology-wise for 2010. We’re not going to go too much out on a limb with our 2010 prophecies, because we don’t want to be too disappointed if they don’t come to pass!
GfG’s 2010 Gadget and Technology Forecast:
- Apple puts out a tablet-based computer
- Lots more Android-based smartphones pop up on cell carrier networks around the world.
- The iPhone comes to Verizon
- A handful of 3D TVs hit the market
- The eBook Reader (eReader) market heats up even more. Lots more vendors throw their hats into the ring.
- At least one Google Chrome OS based netbook hits