I love this thing. If you’re one of the many people that find it difficult to hang up on telemarketers or other long-winded friends and family, here’s your savior – the Get Off the Phone Excuses Machine. At just about $10, you get 6 different sounds/noises at the touch of a button. For example, one is “Static”. You can play that, and tell the other party that “they’re breaking up.” As the 2 English guys say in that Guinness commercial – Brilliant!
The list of ‘sounds’:
- STATIC – Just play the static, and say “you’re breaking up”, it’s fast and easy.
- SIREN – Play the siren, and say a cop is behind your car, and hang up.
- BABY CRYING – You say: “I have to go, the baby is crying”
- DOOR BELL – You then say : “I have to go someone is at the door”
- KNOCK..KNOCK…CHINESE FOOD – You say “My lunch delivery is here, I’ll talk to you later.”
- CAR CRASHING – Play this one, and just hang up. (Perfect for bill collectors.)
(Please note prices are subject to change and the listed price is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of posting)