This isn’t your grandfather’s Craftsman tool!
This Laser Trac level tool has two beams and which rotate projecting a bright red accurate horizontal level line or a vertical plumb beam.
The rotation speed can be set to slow, medium or fast and is accurate to +/i 1/4 inch at 100 feet. The easy to use soft touch controls let you set short, medium or long chalk-line projections.
Make hanging pictures a fun task with lasers…
Versatile, precise 2-beam leveling tool rotates and projects a bright red laser diode 360 degrees, producing an accurate horizontal level line and vertical plumb beam.
* Can be set vertically or horizontally on base and can be mounted to a tripod
* Includes carry case, laser target, laser enhancing glasses and user guide/manual
* Easy-to-use soft touch controls let you set short, medium or long chalk-line projections
* Rotation speed can be set slow, medium or fast
* Accuracy to +/- 1/4 in. at 100 ft.
* LED backlit level vials illuminate when the tool is on, with an auto shut-off after 30 sec.
(Please note prices are subject to change and the listed price is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of posting)