For the ultimate in lazin… umm… home automation, check out the remote-controlled Sliding Patio Door System. This retrofits your existing sliding door and comes with 2 remotes that can be hand held or wall-mounted. When opened, the door pauses before closing again. Of course, it has sensors to detect whether there is an obstruction, and its sensitivity is adjustable. If you’re going to get this, just remember to get the right model depending on whether your sliding door opens from the left or the right. You can even get the optional combo keypad for this system so that you can open your sliding door from the outside, without the need for a key. One more cool accessory – the remote control key fob.
- Wireless control opens, pauses then closes your door
- Easily retrofits most sliding doors
- Automatically retracts door when obstruction is encountered (adjustable sensitivity)
- Opens doors to a width of 32″
- Easily disconnects to allow unrestricted manual use
- Automatically opens for your pet with optional sensor
(Please note prices are subject to change and the listed price is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of posting)