Update Jan 1, 2007: As of January 1, 2007, the Geek Credits program as run by the Gizmos for Geeks website is discontinued until further notice. To everyone who participated, thank you.
Here are the Terms and Conditions (i.e. Rules) of the Geek Credits Program.
- You must reside in and have the prize shipped to an address in the United States of America.
- At the end of each month your Geek Credits will be automatically turned into tickets at the rate of 1 ticket for every 100 Geek Credits. Every ticket represents an entry into the monthly drawing. Any leftover credits left after subtracting your tickets are automatically rolled over to the next month. (e.g. 100 credits = 1 ticket, 200 credits = 2 tickets, etc.)
- You will need a minimum of 1500 Geek Credits to be eligible for the year-end grand prize. Tickets will be rewarded for every multiple of 1500 Geek Credits you have. (e.g. 1500 credits = 1 ticket, 3000 credits = 2 tickets, etc.)
- The user with the most Geek Credits at the end of the year will also receive a grand prize. If there is a tie, the Geeks will break the tie by some random means (e.g. flip of a coin).
- You can only win one monthly prize and one year-end grand prize in a given year.
- Reviewers for Gizmos for Geeks are not eligible. Sorry folks!
- While we plan on continuing this indefinitely, we reserve the right to cancel or modify this promotion at any time.
- Gizmos for Geeks has the final decision on all matters regarding this program.
Please let us know if you have any questions about the rules or promotions.