Do you have a CD, DVD or Playstation disc that refuses to play properly? Then you need to get the Skip Dr. In about a minute, this machine sands off a thin layer of the plastic on your disc that continas the scratches that are causing the skips and tracking problems. You can even re-sand a disc. The only drawback is that you need to buy a replacement resurfacing wheel after every 50 uses. At about $12 per replacement ($0.24 per CD fixed), it’s still way cheaper than buying a brand-new replacement CD.
- Includes resurfacing fluid, drying cloth and felt buffing square
- Fixes scratches that can cause discs to skip, freeze, and fail to play
- Repairs both 3″ and 5″ discs
- Easy-to-use: spray, spin and shine
- Patented, replaceable radial resurfacing wheel repairs up to 50 discs
(Please note prices are subject to change and the listed price is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of posting)