Go hands-free; get the Parrot EasyDrive Bluetooth kit. EasyDrive consists of a audio/speaker and a control pad. The control pad mounts to your dashboard and is connected to the speaker via a wire. Your cell phone can be anywere within range as long as you have done the Bluetooth pairing. The interface is intentionally simple, with only 2 buttons and a click knob – you know where you are in the system by voice prompts from the control pad. This way you can keep your eyes on the road. The speakerphone is clear and loud, and EasyDrive can even hold phone #s for voice dialing.
EasyDrive can be paired with more than 1 cell phone. Parrot says the EasyDrive is compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled cell phones, and if you’re looking for a simple plug-and-drive solution, the EasyDrive is a solid choice.
- Phonebook holds 200 numbers
- Compatibility with all Bluetooth-enabled phones regardless of carrier
- Portability, no installation required, plugs into cigarette lighter
- Automatic connection in Full Duplex mode
- Voice recognition speed dialing
(Please note prices are subject to change and the listed price is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of posting)