Amazon Prime has been an absolute time saver over the past six months. In the past I would weigh the monetary and time costs of shipping verses just going to the store and buying. Also, Christmas shopping could take days and time away from work or family. With Amazon Prime I now do most of my shopping and get free 2 day shipping (which can be upgraded to 1 day shipping for $3.99). I was able to do the majority of my Christmas shopping late night so I didn’t have to interfere with work or family time.
As a subscriber of Amazon Prime I highly recommend it as your $79 will be saved in one Christmas season alone.
Also, I just ordered a microphone for use on my Video iPod which I need before I leave for CES on Friday. This order alone would’ve cost over $20 of shipping to upgrade to 2 day (which is free through Prime).
Amazon Prime benefits:
Unlimited Express Shipping
* Free Two-Day Shipping on over a million in-stock items sold by Amazon.com
* Overnight Shipping for only $3.99 per itemâ€”order as late as 6:30 PM ET
* Ship to any eligible address in the contiguous United States
* No minimum purchase required
* No need to consolidate items to save on shipping
* Share the benefits of your Amazon Prime membership with up to four family members living in the same household
(Please note prices are subject to change and the listed price is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of posting)