What’s YAIRCH? It’s Yet Another Indoor Remote Control Helicopter! Yes, it seems we run across a couple more small RC Helicopters every week. With a bit of practice you can launch the Firefly Mini R/C Helicopter from the palm of your hand, have it circle your desk and land on your file cabinet. Fly it down the hallway and watch your co-workers gape in amazement. The two-channel fully proportional control allows precise adjustment of the top rotor speed and direction. The Firefly is always moving forward slowly, making it very easy to control even for those geeks new to R/C helicopters.
The secret of the incredible stability of the Firefly Mini R/C Helicopter comes down to the torque control afforded by the dual rotor design. A traditional helicopter with only one rotor generates massive torque when the top blade spins. Normally this would cause the copter to spin out of control, but the rotor on the tail is designed to offset this torque. Therefore piloting a traditional helicopter involves constantly adjusting the tail speed whenever you increase the speed of the top rotor… difficult and time consuming to learn. The Firefly Mini R/C Helicopter has dual rotors on the top which spin in opposite directions. These opposite spinning blades cancel out uncontrolled torque making for incredibly stable flight.
* Tiny R/C helicopter with incredibly precise flight
* Ready to fly right out of the box
* Green “eye” LEDs for Night Flying
* Intended for indoor use. Outdoor flying only under ZERO wind conditions.
* Full Flight control with up/down and turn right/left. Helicopter is always moving forward slowly
* Easy to fly and very stable handling characteristics
* Internal helicopter battery charges from remote control unit
* 20 minute charge time, 7 – 10 minute flight time
* Uses one 9V Battery for Remote (Not Included)
* Included 120V AC wall adapter recharges helicopter
(Please note prices are subject to change and the listed price is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of posting)