When you’re ready to consolidate all of your various video footage that is on a bunch of different media formats, get the DVD Xpress Home Video Archiver. For less than $100, this device hooks up to your PC via USB and your Camcorder and converts from various formats to the current popular video formats (like DVD/MPEG-2, VCD/MPEG-1, MPEG-4 and DivX). Input stuff like Betamax, VHS, Laserdisc, VHS-C, Hi-8, & Mini-DV. You can also go straight to DVD by putting a blank DVD into your PC and using the included software app to burn straight to DVD.
All you need is a basic PC running Windows 2000 or XP, at least 2GB of space on your drive, and some free memory (256MB) and you’re good to go.
- Effortlessly Save & Share Memories on DVD or CD
- Transfer video from VHS tapes, digital or analog camcorders directly to DVD or CD
- Real-Time hardware conversion produces the best DVD quality results
- Make Movies for your Sony PSP, Apple iPod or Zen Vision!
- Capture audio and video via the USB port to your computer hard drive or “Direct to Disc” (CD or DVD disc)
- Exclusive “Audio-Lock” technology for perfect lip synch
- Capture video directly to popular video formats; DVD (MPEG-2), SVCD, VCD (MPEG-1), MPEG-4 and DivX
- Capture directly to Sony PSP video and Apple iPod video formats
- Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness and Hue controls
- Use the Included CapWiz application for easy video capture direct to your desired video compression format
- Record to your computer hard drive or “Direct to Disc”
- Exclusive Hardware Encoding chip inside DVD Xpress creates the highest quality video without putting extra strain on your PC
- Compatible with all CD and DVD writers
- USB 2.0 connection to PC (USB 1.1 compatible)
- Includes Audio/Video and USB Cables
- Composite Video and S-Video Inputs
Price: approx $79.99
(Please note prices are subject to change and the listed price is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of posting)