Yes! Finally a neat, convenient way to get rid of all of those cassette tapes that are slowly degrading – convert them to digital media files right on your computer. The PlusDeck 2 is a full-logic cassette deck for your PC. Ok, so you still like your cassette player and want to use it? Well, you can go the opposite way: archive your favorite audio files or streams onto cassette – perfect for playback in your ’78 Midget that is still not sporting an in-dash CD player. (Those of you still in the 8-track days will have to keep waiting for a PC-friendly solution I’m afraid…)
Just take a look at the picture: this is a very cool-looking drive that fits nicely into a 5.25″ bay in your computer.
- Records sounds, MP3 files, and internet streaming audio from PC onto Tape
- Hi quality record/playback as Hi-Fi audio
- Convert cassette tapes into MP3 files
- Full-logic controls
- Dub voice with mic on Tape.
- Tape Speed 4.75cm/sec
- Wow & Flutter 0.09%(WRMS)
- Frequency Response 30~18,000Hz
- Separation 40dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 55dB
- Fits in open 5.25″ drive bay
- Included recording software requires Win95/98/ME/XP
(Please note prices are subject to change and the listed price is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of posting)